Gloves are a great solution to keep your hands warm and dry in winter snowfall. Whether you are planning to ride your snowmobile, ski or skate, a pair of gloves will save your hands from wind, water and snow.
Reviews of the Best Snowmobile Gloves
**Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Learn More: Best Snowmobile Helmet – Top 10 Reviews
Top 10 Best Snowmobile Gloves Reviews
- [ Premium Genuine Leather Palm ]- Super durable, comfortable, soft and flexible! It absorbs impact and vibration. All materials are skin-friendly and moisture-wicking layers inside keep your hands sweat-free
- [ The Warmest and Comfortable Lining ] - 150g 3M Thinsulate Insulation protects your hands while you're out working in cold temperatures
- [ Multiple Thermal Materials ] - From the back of the gloves to the inside of the gloves, there are multiple layers for thermal preservation: waterproof soft warm Deerskin Leather Waterproof Bladders 3M Thinsulate Insulation Breathable Waterproof Layer Skin-friendly Thermal Jersey Socked Lining
- [ 100% Waterproof ] - perfect for the winter snow sport and cold weather work. Suitable for snowboarding, Cross-Country skiing, ice fishing, snowmobile, shoveling snow, hiking, and other winter outdoor activities
- [ Sizing and Fitting ] - Adjustable Wrist Strap & Snug-Fitting Drawstring Closure & Double shirred elastic wrist designed to fit most of the hands, and the Deerskin is also had a good stretch
- 【3M Thinsulate Insulation】: The winter ski gloves for men women are insulated with 40 grams 3m thinsulate and 140 grams warm cotton.It is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather in skiing, snowboarding, winter riding, hiking and other snowsports etc. Cold resistance can be as low as minus 34 degrees.
- 【Waterproof Membrane】:Yobenki men womens ski gloves have a water-resistant membrane that consists of a very thin polymer film, placed between the lining and the part of the glove in contact with the outside.This membrane acts as a barrier to water and makes the product waterproof.In addition, the external materials of the product benefit from a water-repellent treatment that reduces water absorption.
- 【Touchscreen Compatibility and PU Leather Palm】: The thumb and forefinger of winter ski gloves is made up of conductive fabric. They have touch-screen compatibility technology. You can pick up call when skiing, snowboarding and riding without taking off the snow gloves. Splicing PU leather palm provides strong grip, non-slip, ensures durable without easily tore and worn. This men womens ski gloves is an indispensable product for outdoor sports in cold winter.
- 【Adjustable Cuff & Zipper Pocket】: Yobenki ski gloves snowboarding gloves feature an adjustable buckled wristband and a drawstring closure. It can effectively prevent cold air and snow from entering inside. You can't ever have enough pockets, so we put pockets on the back of the gloves. These pockets are big enough for a credit card, a hand warmer or your key. We put a water resistant zipper to help keep the pockets dry. So wear our ski gloves to go skiing and have fun!
- 【Windproof Fabrics】: All Yobenki winter gloves are windproof. Did you know that wind makes you feel colder? With an outside temperature of 0°C and a wind speed of 20 km/h, the temperature feels like -10°C. Our men womens ski gloves are made of windproof fabrics can limit windchill and cold caused by the speed of the sport. We offer a 6 month warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will help you solve it within 24 hours.
- -30°F Super Warm Winter Gloves Windproof and Full Waterproof. Extreme Heat Preservation. Lightweight and durable, soft, flexible, comfortable and breathable.The inner sleeve is a superfine fleece material, solid feel warm outer Windproof insulation materials.
- Multiuse with Zipper Pocket, Can store key, card etc. Perfect for Outdoor Work, Street Bike, Motorcycle Bicycle Riding, Ski, Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Out-door sports etc.
- Full Palm anti-skid PU, Finger 45 degree curved design, perfect for your hand. Broadened wrist-band, keep your hand move more freely, and prevent cold wind come in. Anti-lost button on side makes the pair of gloves easy to find.
- Dimensions:Palm length:7.7 inch;middle finger length:3.2 inch;Wrist Length: 4.3inch; Palm Circumference:11 inch
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Because we care about you and your satisfaction, we promise to deliver a premium product and one year guarantee to your satisfaction with your money back.
- CONSTRUCTION: Strong high tenacity dobby nylon outer shell with 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation ( 200g top of hand/150g palm ) with synthetic sure-grip palm WATERPROOFING: Hipora windproof, waterproof, breathable full membrane insert and DWR coated shell materials
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3m thinsulate and 140 grams warm cotton.It is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather in skiing, snowboarding, winter riding, hiking and other snowsports etc.
- Waterproof and Windproof Function: The composite three-layers softshell prevents cold wind and snows outside in riding and skiing. The insert waterproof TPU membrane provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snowsports at outdoors. It's better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot.
- Wear Resistance: Soft full covered Nuback palm and reinforced rubber fingers ensures strong and flexiable hand grip in skis. Nose wipe fabric is available in the thumb finger. It is multifuctional and durable to use in winter sports.
- Zipper Pocket and Custom Fit: The pocket is easy to carry keys, ID cards or litter cashes as well as smaller size gloves warmers. The adjustable buckle wrist strap and the drawstring closure is effectively prevents against cold air outside.
- Comfortable Lining and Great Gifts: The lining is very soft and comfortable for skin touch. It will be a great gift for your familes, friends and workmates to play together in winter sports!
- Durable polytex shell
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- Waterproof insert
- Reinforced polyurethane (PU) palm
- Imported. How to Measure Gloves - Hand Circumference -Flat, from the crook of thumb around outer edge of palm. Digital-grip palm and stick-grip fingers and thumb
- Spot wash by hand in luke warm water with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not use hot water. Do not put in dryer.
- Thinsulate 300g back of hand/250g thumb/200g palm and forchette insulation
- Durable nylon shell construction
- Reinforced full grain leather palm and thumb
- Waterproof/breathable Hipora membrane liner
- Polar fleece lining
- CONSTRUCTION: High tenacity Dobby nylon shell with Castle ColdShield insulation (180g top of hand/120g palm) WATERPROOFING: Ven-Tex 3.0 windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane and DWR coating
- Gore Windstopper Shell For Ultimate Wind Protection
- Highly Breathable, Anatomical Design
- Seamless Tip Construction
- Wear Guard Overlays In High-Abrasion Zones
- E-Touch Index Finger For Electronic Touch-Screen Conductivity
- Insulated work glove featuring logo across knuckles, nose wipe, and wrist strap with barrel-lock adjuster
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection
Ultimate Buying Guide – Snowmobile Gloves
Types Of Snowmobile Gloves:
- Chemically heated gloves:
These gloves use disposable warming packets that fit in pockets inside the gloves. The packets contain iron and similar elements. When the iron is exposed to air, it oxidizes and begins to produce heat. These gloves can warm your hands for up to eight hours. The warming packets are replaceable, so once they stop working, you can simply stuff in a new one.
- Electrically heated gloves:
These are battery operated gloves. They will not catch fire or cause any shock. A series of wires connects to a battery for each glove. You turn on the batteries to heat each glove individually. Some electrically heated gloves have replaceable batteries, while others use rechargeable batteries. Both are completely safe. They work for up to eight hours.
Mittens are not just for babies. They are more effective than covering your individual fingers. They keep your every finger warm and free of sweat. A single pocket helps to insulate much better than five separate ones.
Things To Consider When Buying A Pair Of Snowmobile Gloves:
- Battery life:
When you are planning to buy an electrically heated pair of snowmobile gloves, it is really important to check the working duration of its rechargeable battery. Cheap batteries last for only two hours, while the best ones offer more than eight hours of heating. Pick the one which is best suitable for the task you want to perform.
Comfortable gloves have a tacky non-slip grip to help maintain control of your sled.
- Elastic wrist:
Elastic gaiters at the wrists are really necessary to hold the gloves in place. They will prevent the gloves from accidentally slipping off or falling off while you are riding.
- Extreme temperature resistance:
Check the temperature that your pair of snowmobile gloves can withstand. Most models are designed to resist as much as thirty to forty degrees Fahrenheit below freezing point.
Make sure the snowmobile gloves are flexible because stiff gloves cause dangerous acceleration and unsafe steering.
One hundred grams of Thinsulate insulation is perfect for lighter activities like sleighing or playing with snow.
Two glove system is preferable. As it is easily washable with soap and water when wet or soaked with sweat. It will dry out quickly as well. If you want to buckle your helmet or zip your zipper you will have to remove only a single layer of thick waterproof warm shell glove, without having to expose your skin to the bitterly cold wind. With two layer fabric shells, the liner is removable.
Make sure your snowmobile gloves are wear and tear resistant. They must protect your hands from impact and shock. Leather is durable, make sure it has a water repellent coating and a fleece inner layer for added heat. Nylon and polyester are more affordable and pocket friendly.
Pick the gloves that offer complete protection against abrasion from branches of trees, etc.
Some models come with a small zipper pocket on each hand to keep your cell phone, wallet or card in it. I think such gloves are preferable and convenient to use.
- Reinforced palm:
Make sure the palms have reinforcing leather or plastic that is abrasion resistant. Your hands will be constantly on the handlebar grips of your snowmobile, gloves with reinforcing in palms will be able to stand up to it better.
- Reflective strips:
Make sure the pair of gloves you choose have some reflective strips of fabric attached to them so you can be easily spotted at nighttime from a distance. Reflective strips make the difference between life and death in the wilderness.
You must select gloves that fit well because sizing is most important with snowmobile gloves. The gloves should fit close to your skin to prevent the heat from escaping, but it must not be so tight that they cut off your circulation. Heated gloves come in different sizes like small, medium, large, and extra large. It’s important to check the sizing chart to determine the best fit for your hands.
- Touchscreen compatibility:
If you like to carry your smartphone with you, the thick snowmobile gloves will make it difficult to use. Heated gloves are touchscreen compatible. They enable you to make calls on your smartphone without having to take them off.
If you and your partner are planning to share the same pair of snowmobile gloves, pick such a design which looks great for both men and women.
- Vapour barrier:
A vapour barrier is an occlusive liner between your skin and the fabric of your gloves. It prevents sweat from build-up and collection on your insulative clothing. Vapour barriers are used to prevent the insulation level from dropping.
- Velcro closures:
Velcro closures are very convenient as they are adjustable according to the width of your wrist. Putting them on and off is a matter of seconds. Hook and loop closures are a suitable alternative. Ladder lock wrist cinch is also fully adjustable. Drawstring cuffs are reliable as well.
Wet and damp hands pose the risk of frostbite or freezing of the fingertips. Frostbite is incredibly dangerous as it risks the loss of your fingers. Make sure your gloves are fully water resistant even if soaked in water.
The wind is the most dangerous and life-threatening thing on slopes of mountains. Make sure your gloves have tight fitting straps at wrists to keep out wind and snowflakes.
A nice close fit will help the wicking material close to your skin to prevent your hands from becoming soggy due to the sweat you produce. Pick the pair of snowmobile gloves with closely fitting wicking material.
Make sure the gloves hand washable and machine washable with soap and water without causing any wrinkles or creases on them.