Gloves are a great solution to keep your hands warm and dry in winter snowfall. Whether you are planning to ride your snowmobile, ski or skate, a pair of gloves will save your hands from wind, water and snow.
Reviews of the Best Snowmobile Gloves
**Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Learn More: Best Snowmobile Helmet – Top 10 Reviews
Top 10 Best Snowmobile Gloves Reviews
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3m thinsulate and 140 grams warm cotton.It is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather in skiing, snowboarding, winter riding, hiking and other snowsports etc.
- Waterproof and Windproof Function: The composite three-layers softshell prevents cold wind and snows outside in riding and skiing. The insert waterproof TPU membrane provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snowsports at outdoors. It's better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot.
- Wear Resistance: Soft full covered Nuback palm and reinforced rubber fingers ensures strong and flexiable hand grip in skis. Nose wipe fabric is available in the thumb finger. It is multifuctional and durable to use in winter sports.
- Zipper Pocket and Custom Fit: The pocket is easy to carry keys, ID cards or litter cashes as well as smaller size gloves warmers. The adjustable buckle wrist strap and the drawstring closure is effectively prevents against cold air outside.
- Comfortable Lining and Great Gifts: The lining is very soft and comfortable for skin touch. It will be a great gift for your familes, friends and workmates to play together in winter sports!
- CONSTRUCTION: High tenacity Dobby nylon shell with Castle ColdShield insulation (180g top of hand/120g palm) WATERPROOFING: Ven-Tex 3.0 windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane and DWR coating
- -30°F Super Warm Winter Gloves Windproof and Full Waterproof. Extreme Heat Preservation. Lightweight and durable, soft, flexible, comfortable and breathable.The inner sleeve is a superfine fleece material, solid feel warm outer Windproof insulation materials.
- Multiuse with Zipper Pocket, Can store key, card etc. Perfect for Outdoor Work, Street Bike, Motorcycle Bicycle Riding, Ski, Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Out-door sports etc.
- Full Palm anti-skid PU, Finger 45 degree curved design, perfect for your hand. Broadened wrist-band, keep your hand move more freely, and prevent cold wind come in. Anti-lost button on side makes the pair of gloves easy to find.
- Dimensions:Palm length:7.7 inch;middle finger length:3.2 inch;Wrist Length: 4.3inch; Palm Circumference:11 inch
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Because we care about you and your satisfaction, we promise to deliver a premium product and one year guarantee to your satisfaction with your money back.
- 100% Polyester
- Waterproof polytex fabric
- Gore-Tex "Guaranteed-to-Keep-You-Dry" breathable water- and wind-proof insert
- Leather palm
- Gore-tex guaranteed to keep you dry
- 200 grams 3m thinsulate insulation on top of hand and fingers
- 100 grams 3m thinsulate insulation in palm
- Upgraded palm material increases grip and durability
- Entry assist pull-on loop, Goggle squeegee
- Durable polytex shell
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- Waterproof insert
- Reinforced polyurethane (PU) palm
- Imported. How to Measure Gloves - Hand Circumference -Flat, from the crook of thumb around outer edge of palm. Digital-grip palm and stick-grip fingers and thumb
- Spot wash by hand in luke warm water with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not use hot water. Do not put in dryer.
- 【Keep Your Hands Warm】88% Polyester 6% Spandex 6% fabric, protect you against the subzero temperatures of cold winter days.Windproof and quick drying, multi-directional stretch for active use such as riding, skiing, climbing, running, hiking, driving, shooting.Makes a perfect Christmas gift for your kids.
- 【Waterproof and Windproof Thermal】Using high quality waterproof breathable fabric to prevent hands from rain or snow , keep hands dry and warm. Adjustable wrist strap design helps prevent snow from entering gloves and make the gloves fit hands well.
- 【Breath Freely】Absorbent and quick drying comfort lining, breathable, comfortable, multi-directional stretch for active use.
- 【Non-slip and Wear-resistant】non-slip PU design in the palm to increase the friction and prevent skidding.Works better than the normal design. Gloves with a adjustable drawstring for adjust fitting and comfort.Strong heat preservation and comfortable to wear.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】If you are not satisfied with our product or received a defective product, feel free contact us.We will give you a replacement or a refund.
- WIND-RESISTANT Wind-protectant fabric paneling over vulnerable areas to protect against a variety of nature's elements
- BREATHE EASY Mesh panel over mouth directs exhaled breath out to help prevent fogging of glasses or sunglasses
- FULL COVERAGE WARMTH Long length covers face, nose, mouth, and neck while maintaining breathability
- VERSATILE Functional hood with a hinge design that can be worn in a variety of ways from ski mask to neck gaiter
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST Stretchable to fit most heads to provide the ultimate winter protection
- LIGHTWEIGHT Comfortably fits under a helmet or hard hat without feeling too bulky
- Winter Warmest 3M Thinsulate Insulation: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3M Thinsulate and 140 grams warm cotton.It is thick enough to keep hands warmth in cold chilly weather in skiing, snowboarding, winter riding, hiking and other snowsports etc.
- Waterproof Windproof Snow Ski Gloves: The composite three-layers softshell prevents cold wind and snows outside in riding and skiing. The insert waterproof TPU membrane provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snowsports at outdoors.
- Brand Gloves Safe Holder Wristbands: Equipped with one pair of gloves holder wristbands is in case of gloves lost when taking off the gloves, and prevent sudden thrown out in extreme rapid winter sports.
- Sensitive touching design for phone and tablet - Improved touch screen leather fingertips are featured with that each fingertip has two pieces of touchscreen goatskin, which makes you to text your smartphone on multi angles.
- Acokac is not the cheapest, but it is the best. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to each of our customers. Have any problem, please contact us.
- Thinsulate� 300g back of hand/250g thumb/200g palm and forchette insulation
Ultimate Buying Guide – Snowmobile Gloves
Types Of Snowmobile Gloves:
- Chemically heated gloves:
These gloves use disposable warming packets that fit in pockets inside the gloves. The packets contain iron and similar elements. When the iron is exposed to air, it oxidizes and begins to produce heat. These gloves can warm your hands for up to eight hours. The warming packets are replaceable, so once they stop working, you can simply stuff in a new one.
- Electrically heated gloves:
These are battery operated gloves. They will not catch fire or cause any shock. A series of wires connects to a battery for each glove. You turn on the batteries to heat each glove individually. Some electrically heated gloves have replaceable batteries, while others use rechargeable batteries. Both are completely safe. They work for up to eight hours.
Mittens are not just for babies. They are more effective than covering your individual fingers. They keep your every finger warm and free of sweat. A single pocket helps to insulate much better than five separate ones.
Things To Consider When Buying A Pair Of Snowmobile Gloves:
- Battery life:
When you are planning to buy an electrically heated pair of snowmobile gloves, it is really important to check the working duration of its rechargeable battery. Cheap batteries last for only two hours, while the best ones offer more than eight hours of heating. Pick the one which is best suitable for the task you want to perform.
Comfortable gloves have a tacky non-slip grip to help maintain control of your sled.
- Elastic wrist:
Elastic gaiters at the wrists are really necessary to hold the gloves in place. They will prevent the gloves from accidentally slipping off or falling off while you are riding.
- Extreme temperature resistance:
Check the temperature that your pair of snowmobile gloves can withstand. Most models are designed to resist as much as thirty to forty degrees Fahrenheit below freezing point.
Make sure the snowmobile gloves are flexible because stiff gloves cause dangerous acceleration and unsafe steering.
One hundred grams of Thinsulate insulation is perfect for lighter activities like sleighing or playing with snow.
Two glove system is preferable. As it is easily washable with soap and water when wet or soaked with sweat. It will dry out quickly as well. If you want to buckle your helmet or zip your zipper you will have to remove only a single layer of thick waterproof warm shell glove, without having to expose your skin to the bitterly cold wind. With two layer fabric shells, the liner is removable.
Make sure your snowmobile gloves are wear and tear resistant. They must protect your hands from impact and shock. Leather is durable, make sure it has a water repellent coating and a fleece inner layer for added heat. Nylon and polyester are more affordable and pocket friendly.
Pick the gloves that offer complete protection against abrasion from branches of trees, etc.
Some models come with a small zipper pocket on each hand to keep your cell phone, wallet or card in it. I think such gloves are preferable and convenient to use.
- Reinforced palm:
Make sure the palms have reinforcing leather or plastic that is abrasion resistant. Your hands will be constantly on the handlebar grips of your snowmobile, gloves with reinforcing in palms will be able to stand up to it better.
- Reflective strips:
Make sure the pair of gloves you choose have some reflective strips of fabric attached to them so you can be easily spotted at nighttime from a distance. Reflective strips make the difference between life and death in the wilderness.
You must select gloves that fit well because sizing is most important with snowmobile gloves. The gloves should fit close to your skin to prevent the heat from escaping, but it must not be so tight that they cut off your circulation. Heated gloves come in different sizes like small, medium, large, and extra large. It’s important to check the sizing chart to determine the best fit for your hands.
- Touchscreen compatibility:
If you like to carry your smartphone with you, the thick snowmobile gloves will make it difficult to use. Heated gloves are touchscreen compatible. They enable you to make calls on your smartphone without having to take them off.
If you and your partner are planning to share the same pair of snowmobile gloves, pick such a design which looks great for both men and women.
- Vapour barrier:
A vapour barrier is an occlusive liner between your skin and the fabric of your gloves. It prevents sweat from build-up and collection on your insulative clothing. Vapour barriers are used to prevent the insulation level from dropping.
- Velcro closures:
Velcro closures are very convenient as they are adjustable according to the width of your wrist. Putting them on and off is a matter of seconds. Hook and loop closures are a suitable alternative. Ladder lock wrist cinch is also fully adjustable. Drawstring cuffs are reliable as well.
Wet and damp hands pose the risk of frostbite or freezing of the fingertips. Frostbite is incredibly dangerous as it risks the loss of your fingers. Make sure your gloves are fully water resistant even if soaked in water.
The wind is the most dangerous and life-threatening thing on slopes of mountains. Make sure your gloves have tight fitting straps at wrists to keep out wind and snowflakes.
A nice close fit will help the wicking material close to your skin to prevent your hands from becoming soggy due to the sweat you produce. Pick the pair of snowmobile gloves with closely fitting wicking material.
Make sure the gloves hand washable and machine washable with soap and water without causing any wrinkles or creases on them.