Have you been thinking about buying a new inflatable swimming pool? If this is the case, then there are several things you’ll have to look out for. Moreover, you might have trouble finding a model that’s both of high quality and compatible with your tastes, interests, and desires. To help you deal with this problem, you can use this helpful guide that we’ve prepared. In this guide, we will indicate the benefits of owning an inflatable swimming pool, and even recommend a few models for you. We do all this because we want to help you in your search for the right model; the more efficiently and quickly you can find a model that’s good for you, the more time you can save.
Reviews of the Best Inflatable Swimming Pools
|Inflatable Swimming Pools||Price||Our Rating|
Intex 12ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22"
Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 90" X 90" X 22"
Intex Swim Center Inflatable Family Lounge Pool, 88" X 85" X 30"
**Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Why Do You Need Inflatable Swimming Pool?
- Hours of fun
- Kids can practice their swimming
- Kids stay outside in the sunlight
- Ideal for children of different ages
- Simply store when not in use
Things To Consider When Buying Inflatable Swimming Pool
If you’re looking to purchase an inflatable swimming pool for your children, then there are several considerations that you’ll need to take into account. For example, how is the pool inflated? There are different pumps that one can use to properly inflate an inflatable swimming pool. Size is another consideration to be aware of; after all, you’ll want to make sure that your swimming pool can fit properly inside your backyard, and still allow you and your family enough space to move around with ease. Finally, pay attention to the thickness of the lining, and the depth of the pool.
- Inflation: There are different ways of inflatable a swimming pool. For example, some have electrical pumps, while others have foot pumps. In some cases, you might have to buy a pump yourself, since it’s not included in the pool; this can be a problem if you don’t already have one since you need to find a pump that’s compatible. Usually, you can use the pumps that you use for car tires, or for your air bed, if you have one. Moreover, no matter what kind of pump a given model employs, you’ll want to make sure that you can get the pool up and be running in a relatively short amount of time so that you don’t feel like you’re wasting time.
- Size: Before purchasing a pool, look at the measurements so that you have an idea of how much space it will occupy. After all, you need to ensure that your pool will be able to fit into your backyard or front yard, with additional space beside; it can’t just take up the whole space.
- Where will you be placing the pool? Moreover, it’s preferable that your pool lies on solid, smooth ground, rather than uneven ground. Not only is this more comfortable for whoever’s swimming in the pool, but it also presents less of a safety risk. You can avoid this problem by checking the measurements and comparing them against the measurements inside your own backyard.
- Lining: The thickness of the lining of an inflatable pool can vary, depending on the model. For example, many less expensive pools—more specifically, those which are of relatively low quality—are made of thin material, and the stitching is poor. This is not suitable for children, since they like playing rough in the pool, and, if they do so, the walls of the pool will collapse down on them, causing them to injure themselves.
- Depth: The depth of the pool will depend on who is going to use the pool. If your young children are going to use it, then a lower depth might be preferable; however, keep in mind that, as they grow and get bigger, deeper pools will be better for them, so you’ll need to either get one that can grow with them the first time, or buy back another pool when they get older. If you plan on getting a pool for your children when they’re toddlers, then it can’t be too deep, on account of their smaller stature.
Top 4 Best Inflatable Swimming Pool Reviews
1. Intex 12ft X 30in Easy Set Pool Set
- Ready for use in 10 minutes
- Drain plug connects to garden hose
- Outlet fittings are dual suction
- Filter pump has rate of 530 gallons per hour
Convenient and user-friendly
This pool comes with both a drain plug, which connects to your garden hose for efficient access (the water is easily drained away from your yard or the pool itself) and a filter pump of 110 to 120 volts. With the pump, you can pump 530 gallons per hour. When it’s full, the pool contains 1485 gallons of water; the water capacity is 80%. There are also outlet fittings; these are dual-suction, and they improve the water circulation, with the result that water is both clearer and more hygienic.
Easy to install and set up
In order to help you with maintenance and installation, a DVD is even included. In order to install it, you only need to hook up the hoses, and you’ll get the water coming in. As a matter of fact, this pool is ready for water in as little as ten minutes. You only need to spread the pool out onto the level ground, inflate the upper ring, and fill the pool with water.
Durable side walls
The PVC sidewalls are laminated, and they’re very tough. You can be safe with them; you don’t have to worry about breaking them, assuming normal wear and tear.
2. Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120″ X 72″ X 22″, for Ages 6+
Various features of this pool ensure that it has a high-quality design. For example, the vinyl is of 15 gauges. Moreover, the pool has a capacity of 264 gallons, and there are 3 air chambers; each chamber has double intake and its own free-flow combo exhaust valve. It’s comfortable, secure walls are extra wide so that you can benefit from added safety. As for dimensions, this pool measures 20″ x 72″ x 22″, and as such is considered as being a “large family pool.” It’s deep enough so that really young child won’t fall down, and so that they can’t climb out of the water and get injured. It’s designed in such a way that, when it’s properly covered, the water will stay nice and clean, thus allowing for improved hygiene for all swimmers.
Easy to install
Because of the features we’ve already mentioned, it’s easy to both inflate and deflate this model of the inflatable swimming pool. However, please be advised that this product is not sold with a pump. Although you can inflate it by hand, doing so can take hours. As such, it’s preferable that you purchase a pump to help you with the task.
3. Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 90″ X 90″ X 22″, for Ages 6+
A user-friendly model
The Intex Swim Center is user-friendly for a number of reasons. For example, it’s sold with a convenient drain plug, which makes it easy to empty the pool when it’s time to put it away, into storage. Moreover, there is a repair patch, which makes repairing this model more accessible.The vinyl is 14 gauge.
Fun for the whole family
This pool is a family pool—and not a kiddie pool—so it’s ideal for people of all ages, whether they’re adults, children or teenagers. Its wave-like shape and 3-ring construction ensure not only that it’s convenient and durable, but also that the play area is maximized; this way, the size of the play area is optimized, and children have more space to play in. It’s large enough for children and adults alike to float or swim inside it. It’s large enough for 4 children to play inside it at one time.
Safe for use
This pool has, on every side, transparent windows. Through these windows, you can watch your family and make sure everything is going all right. It holds 321 gallons of water, and the depth of the water is 15.5’’. All in all, the size of the pool is 90″ x 90″ x 22″.
4. Intex Swim Center Inflatable Family Lounge Pool, 88″ X 85″ X 30″, for Ages 3+
Helpful features for safety and convenience
This model has two air chambers, and each of them has a combo valve. As a result, it’s easy and quick to inflate and deflate the pool; therefore, setting it up—in putting it away when pool season is over—doesn’t take too long, and is convenient for everyone involved. Also included with this pool are a drain plug, so that it’s easy to empty the pool at the end of the season, and a repair patch, so that fixing problems is easier than with other models.
Convenient for the whole family
While the kids are playing, their parents can sit on the bench of this pool, which is built in, and watch the tots having fun. As for the size, it measures 88″ x 85″ x 30″, and is made from vinyl of 13 gauges. It’s meant as a lounge pool, with the target audience being the whole family, so you won’t have any trouble sunbathing in it, and your kids will have fun swimming and playing inside it. As a matter of fact, it’s good not only for children, but for adults as well, thanks to its comfortable and convenient features. There are even 2 cup holders! There’s also lots of space for kids to swim around and play in. It’s not very deep, so it truly is good for lounging about.
We hope that this guide has helped you in your search to find the perfect inflatable swimming pool. Aftral, at the end of the day, it can be pretty difficult to find a model that’s good for you; you’ll have to wade (pun fully intended) through listings of models that aren’t durable enough, that are lacking in stitching, and that are completely fine, if not for the fact that they won’t fit properly on your property. So, that’s why, in this product guide, we’ve recommended several models for you to have a look at. Who knows? One of them might just be the perfect inflatable swimming pool for you and your family!