Whether you’re starting how to learn to heat-transfer or whether you’re a seasoned professional, a good heat transfer printer is an excellent choice. With a model that’s of high quality, you’ll save time, and you’ll get excellent quality for the pictures you have printed onto clothing. Moreover, the pictures will stick onto the clothes; they won’t peel off at the slightest bit of wear. Furthermore, a heat-transfer printer that’s of good quality will manage its work efficiently, to the point where it will be difficult for you to overload the system. And along those lines, it won’t overheat, which means that is safer and more secure overall.
Reviews of the Best Heat Transfer Printer
|Best Heat Transfer Printers||Price||Our Rating|
Silhouette Cameo Heat Transfer Starter Kit Bundle
Gecko T-Shirt Sublimation GK100 Heat Transfer Press Machine
ASC365 15x15 Heat Press T-shirt Transfer KIT
**Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Why Do You Need Heat Transfer Printer?
- Transfer images to many pieces of clothes into a short period of time
- Make stylish outfits your business, company, or sports league
- Design clothes for your charity organization, so that clients can pick out the volunteers
- Much faster than using other methods of printing or iron-on patches
- Simple to use and set up
Things To Consider When Buying Heat Transfer Printer
If you’re considering purchasing a heat transfer printer–whether for your business, the charity organization, or sports league–then there are several factors which you must take into account. Power is one of these factors, on account of the fact that–if a given model doesn’t manage its power properly–it can overheat and even cause injury. Compatibility is something else that you’ll need to take into account. The best heat transfer printers are compatible with different kinds of software, and which can be used for many different applications. Image quality is another factor; you want your images to be clear, colorful, easy to read and see–and for them to function in such a way that the image won’t begin peel off as soon as you wear the shirt. Finally, also consider the online reviews.
- Power: The stronger and more powerful a heat transfer printer is, the more quickly it can finish working on a given piece of clothing. Moreover, some models of the heat transfer printer are so effective that they can deal with two (or more) designs at one time. This is exceptionally efficient, in that you can work more quickly than ever before.
- Compatibility: Different types of printer are compatible with different types of heat-transfer paper, so that’s something you’ll have to watch out for. In addition, while some models are compatible with paper only, there are some models out there which even allow you to connect with image-editing software. Some of the software that’s compatible with is also optimized for creating images in this fashion, so you can make an easier job of it for yourself. However, the compatibility that you need depends on what you want to use the heat transfer printer for. If you only need occasional use of it, then you might not necessarily need a model which is more expensive and offers a lot of compatibilities. If, on the contrary, you design and print T-shirts for a living, then you’ll need a stronger version.
- How the printed image looks: How the printed image looks right after you’ve printed it onto the clothing is obviously an important consideration. However, in spite of this, that doesn’t mean the image will necessarily look good weeks, let alone months, down the line. Therefore, if you’re looking to purchase a new printer, you’ll want to make sure that the image will look good even after some time has passed–that the image won’t start peeling or cracking off, and that it will still be clear and easy to read or see.
- What the reviews say: One good source of information is the reviews listed online about a product. These will indicate to you which products are of decent quality–or, conversely, of the negative quality. They will also point you in the right direction when it comes to products that you should be purchasing. However, you’ll want to watch out for reviews that have been paid for, since they might often downplay the negatives and overemphasize the strengths. Sometimes a review will say that it’s been “sponsored” or “promoted,” but this isn’t always the case, so you’ll have no choice but to be wary. As that popular saying goes, don’t trust everything that you read.
Top 3 Best Heat Transfer Printer Reviews
- Includes a full starter kit
- Control is touch screen
- Includes 1-month membership to Silhouette Design Studio
This model comes with its own software, which ensures that it’s relatively simple to use, even for beginners. Moreover, the fact that there’s a software makes it more convenient, in addition to more suited to a variety of different applications. You’ll find that you can do quite a lot with this starter kit. For example, not only is it compatible with PixScan, but it can also register and cut materials that have been printed out. You can even replace the blade with a pen; in this case, the machine sketches, rather than cutting. You can control the device from a computer. Alternately, if you prefer, you can also save your design onto a USB key and plug it directly into the cameo. You can use and cut this device with not only fabric, but also with vinyl, fabric, cardstock, and other materials, with a size of up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
Everything is included with the package
With this convenient starter kit, you’ll find that everything you need is included. Not only does it come with the software and the blade, but there’s also a replacement mat. You’ll even get a free membership to Silhouette Design Studio; this membership lasts a month.
- Includes a non-stick sheet of 16 by 16 inches
- Timer range goes up to 999 seconds
- The voltage of 110 v; the power of 1500 we
- Goes from 0 to 435 degrees F
High power and usage
With this heat transfer printer, you get a lot of strength and power. For example, the temperature goes all the way from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 435 degrees. You can set the timer from 0 seconds to 999 seconds, which makes this model ideal if you need a longer amount of time to print your designs. The digital temperature and timer control gauge, since these two features are combined with this machine, ensures that this machine remains unique when compared to its competition, and moreover ensure simplicity and greater precision.
It also features a heat platen, non-stick, which measures 15 inches by 15 inches; the platen has the full range of heating coils, with the result that full consistency is created over the surface you’re printing on. The manual handle can be operated thanks to the spring-assistant and adjustable pressure knob at the back of the machine. The lifting mechanism doesn’t require a lot of effort to open and close the machine, which ensures that not only is it more convenient for you to use, but also that transitions are smoother, with the overall result that you save time and make your work go by faster.
- Works on a surface of 15 by 15 inches
- Writing is printed in relief
- Is a kit, rather than simply the printer by itself
It comes with the Epson C88 printer, and prints images onto heat transfer paper without any problems. When you use it, the writing in your design is raised, so that it’s in relief against the rest of the image. It can also print the color white with no trouble whatsoever. Moreover, the dyes come with the printer, so you won’t have to spend any time looking for a brand of dye that’s compatible with this particular model. It’s also compatible with vinyl. When you purchase this item, it comes with 13 styles Vector Graphic Art Collections as part of the kit, and it’s compatible with Windows XP. Because it’s a kit, it includes everything that you’ll need to begin heat transfer printing designs onto T-shirts. The ink is water-based, and it uses inkjet printer paper.
ASC365 is a well-known brand for heat transfer printing, silkscreening, and other similar types of crafting. They create high-quality products which have shown their quality time and again through the years. As a result, if you purchase a printer by this brand, you already know that you’re going to receive a product of excellent quality.
Heat transfer printers are a great way of getting your logo, images, or original designs onto clothing; they are fast, efficient, and easy to set up and use. However, if you’re using one, you’ll want to watch out for several factors, such as power usage, compatibility, and image quality. If you purchase one of the models we’ve recommended in this article, then you can easily find a printer that fulfills all of these qualities. Best of luck in your search!